Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic is a graphics editor designed to manage and process digital images. It is, in technical terms, an end-to-end solution for photographers and digital photo enthusiasts. It offers a wide range of digital instruments to adjust RAW images to look their best.
The best way to demonstrate its purpose is to imagine how photographers used to process photos after taking them. Adobe’s product is the darkroom of the digital world, simplifying the manual work that specialists used to do in order to bring images to the final state. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC lets create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight. Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
- Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
- Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
- Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
- Compose sophisticated slideshows with music
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019 System prerequisites:
- Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit help
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested)
- 1024 x 768 presentation
- 2 GB of accessible hard-plate space
Overall, it is safe to say Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic is an efficient and reliable piece of software, one which surely deserves all the fans it has gained over the years. In an intuitive interface, it encloses a wide range of options so that you can come up with the best results. All jobs are completed in a pretty fair amount of time, yet you should know that the system’s performance might be burdened from time to time.